Legal purchase age
Types of information collected
The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you;
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, web logs, and other data about the resources that you access.
How do we use the information we collect
If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site.
Saved credit card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes;
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales;
- To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
How personal information may be shared
Judith Leiber does not sell, rent or, except as described below, disclose our client's names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-affiliated Judith Leiber entity. Judith Leiber may share customer information within Judith Leiber and its affiliates, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you.
Judith Leiber maintains customer data in our secured electronic Worldwide Judith Leiber Customer Database which may be accessed by other companies within Judith Leiber throughout the world, by Judith Leiber selected contractors specialized in the management of personal data (e.g. storage of data, mailing, etc.) acting as Judith Leiber's data processors, and by select Judith Leiber partners.
In order to maintain our website, to manage our database, to distribute e-mails and to provide client communications, Judith Leiber contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, the personal information you provide to us may be processed by these third parties, solely on Judith Leiber's behalf but we do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use of your information.
Where and how to ask questions